[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI_207_AUG_27_13_Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Norwegian Sky Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Listener Kristin from St. Louis gives us her review of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Sky, a cruise ship offering three- and four-night sailings to the Bahamas from PortMiami. Read her detailed Norwegian Sky review.
We have a listener question about a recent Celebrity Cruises ship cancellation, Dan Skilken, CEO of TripInsurance.com tackles it for us and breaks down the coverage.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Azamara Club Cruises blamed for leaving passenger in a Turkish hospital
- Celebrity Millennium broke down in Alaska
- Bermuda tourism down
- More cruise lines out of Egypt
- Port Everglades is offering shorter sailings to the Caribbean
- Port lectures must disclose recommended shops are paid advertisers
- Norwegian Cruise Line’s latest sale