[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI_209_SEP_10_13_Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Disney Wonder Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]This week listener Matt from Boca Raton, Florida joins us to talk about his Alaskan cruise on Disney Wonder. Hear about the ship experience and what it was like taking a family cruise in Southeast Alaska.
We get a listener review of the Sheraton Beach Resort and Casino in Nassau, Bahamas. A perfect day pass for cruise passengers spending the day in Nassau. Read our review here.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- New touch screen signage for Norwegian Cruise Line
- Royal Caribbean has also tightened up cruise ship smoking
- Carnival is suing the internet provider m-sat because of a contract issue
- Carnival is investing $180m in clean air technology
- Viking River launching two more longships for 2014
- Listener question from Facebook about Carnival Freedom.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises