[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI_209_SEP_10_13_Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Disney Wonder Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]This week listener Matt from Boca Raton, Florida joins us to talk about his Alaskan cruise on Disney Wonder. Hear about the ship experience and what it was like taking a family cruise in Southeast Alaska.
We get a listener review of the Sheraton Beach Resort and Casino in Nassau, Bahamas. A perfect day pass for cruise passengers spending the day in Nassau. Read our review here.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- New touch screen signage for Norwegian Cruise Line
- Royal Caribbean has also tightened up cruise ship smoking
- Carnival is suing the internet provider m-sat because of a contract issue
- Carnival is investing $180m in clean air technology
- Viking River launching two more longships for 2014
- Listener question from Facebook about Carnival Freedom.