[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI_211_SEP_24_13_Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Carnival’s Vacation Guarantee” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Carnival Cruise Line has a new vacation guarantee that basically states if you don’t like your cruise vacation within the first 24-hours, they’ll fly you home, give you a refund and more. Hear the details from their VP.
Editor of World of Cruising Magazine, Simon Veness, drops by and gives his review of Un-Cruise Adventures’ brand new 88-guest coastal steamer, the S.S. Legacy. Hear all about this ship and read Simon’s blog adventure here.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Carnival Corp’s third quarter earnings statement
- Royal Princess breaks down
- Royal Caribbean cuts steel for Oasis 3
- New ice cream bars on Norwegian Cruise Line ships
- Venice protests
- Update on Celebrity Millennium’s propulsion issues
- PortMiami security guards stealing cruise passenger electronics