This week Stewart the Cruise Guy joins us to talk about the NCL ‘Epic’ and Barcelona.
With the rising costs of airfare and the tighter restrictions on airport security, Paul Motter, Editor of Cruise Mates reveals the true advantages of driving to your cruise port. Check out Paul’s article on Driving to Your Cruise Port.
Imagine dropping everything and touring the world for 12 months. Adam Groffman talks to us as he prepares to embark on this worldwide journey.
Steve Hattam from Cruise One chats with us about the cruising trends for this year.
Mindy Harwood talks to us about her recent trip aboard Holland America’s ‘Westerdam.’
Be sure to follow us on Twitter at CruiseRadio.
Show Questions or Comments? 1-866-874-7957
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]