The Cruise Guy, Stewart Chiron joins us talking about Carnival Cruise Lines rate increase, a new cruise ship to be home-ported in Tampa, Florida and the noro-virus outbreak on the Celebrity Mercury.
An avid traveler and an award-winning journalist, Ralph Grizzle joins us with a recent article he wrote called “Extracting More Joy from Your Cruise.”
Frequent cruiser Sherry Laskin talks to us about her recent trip aboard the Celebrity Equinox to the Southern Caribbean, hear all about the ship!
David Lee, editor-in-chief of Go Back Packing, discusses spending 20 months traveling around the world and his experiences in the land down under.
James Bandy, a former deckhand for American Cruise Lines chats about his experiences.
Join us next week for our broadcast on Royal Caribbean’s “Oasis of the Seas.”
Follow us on Twitter.com/CruiseRadio
- Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
- Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland