The Cruise Guy, Stewart Chiron joins us talking about Carnival Cruise Lines rate increase, a new cruise ship to be home-ported in Tampa, Florida and the noro-virus outbreak on the Celebrity Mercury.
An avid traveler and an award-winning journalist, Ralph Grizzle joins us with a recent article he wrote called “Extracting More Joy from Your Cruise.”
Frequent cruiser Sherry Laskin talks to us about her recent trip aboard the Celebrity Equinox to the Southern Caribbean, hear all about the ship!
David Lee, editor-in-chief of Go Back Packing, discusses spending 20 months traveling around the world and his experiences in the land down under.
James Bandy, a former deckhand for American Cruise Lines chats about his experiences.
Join us next week for our broadcast on Royal Caribbean’s “Oasis of the Seas.”
Follow us on Twitter.com/CruiseRadio
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021