Matt, Stewart Chiron and Doug broadcast along with the Executive Chef and the Cruise Director of the world’s largest cruise ship.
We spoke with Jack, a first time passenger who gave us his first impression of the ship and Terminal 18, Royal Caribbean’s new cruise terminal for the Oasis of the Seas.
We also included a clip of Anne Campbell’s Oasis review which originally aired November 2009.
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and Follow us on Twitter.com/CruiseRadio.
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants