[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI28MAR21Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Celebrity Eclipse” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ] Stewart Chiron the Cruise Guy talks to us about his recent trip to Germany to board the Celebrity Eclipse.
Nancy Rubin of the Jacksonville Port Authority talks to us about the economic output cruise ships have in our local ports.
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant