[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI35MAY9Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Flood and Volcanoes” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]Today, Travel guru Chris Elliot answers your questions on Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about flying and volcanoes but were afraid to ask….
If you’re a fan of Guiding Light, you may want to take part in THIS Cruise; Kim Zimmer who portrayed Reva on Guiding Light talks to us about the So Long Springfield at sea cruise taking place July 31st out of NYC.
Stewart Chiron (Cruise Guy) joins us with weekly commentary.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter at CruiseRadio.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program