[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI40JUNE14Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Pensacola Beach Show” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]This week we broadcast live from the Hilton – Pensacola Beach, despite the oil just miles off the coast.
We talked to Ashley Chisholm, spokesperson for the Pensacola Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Owner of Joe Patti’s Seafood, Frank Patti joined us talking about the effects of the oil spill and his business.
Stewart Chiron (Cruise Guy) joins us with weekly commentary.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter at CruiseRadio.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]