[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI77MAR1Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Ship Designer Joe Farcus” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]This week we sit down and talk with Carnival Cruise Line’s Ship Architect & Designer, Joe Farcus. Joe tells us what goes into ship design and the upcoming Carnival Magic.
Stewart Chiron the Cruise Guy® updates us with Cruise News. Hear about NCL pulling out of Mazatlan, more ships going to St. Kitts, more delays because of fog, and the drug bust in the port of Montego Bay.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program