[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI81MAR29Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Does Freeport Suck?” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]Doug just returned from Freeport. Find out all about Freeport, Bahamas and what it’s really like down there. A comedian joins us, as well as a local conch diver.
Stewart Chrion The Cruise Guy® catches us up on this week’s Cruise News. Get info on the missing Disney Cruise Lines crew member, Freedom of the Seas renovations, and Spirit Airlines’ rate hike.
AT&T has released the perfect package for the cruisers. To find out all about this Cruise Ship Passport package check out the Cellular at Sea website here.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review