This week Doug broadcasts from the cruise event of the year in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, at cruise3sixty.
Hear interviews with the Jamaica tourist board, crew members from the ships, and journalists.
You can hear the unedited and full interviews here.
Special thanks to M. Silver Associates Public Relations.
Take advantage of Porthole Cruise Magazine’s deal for Cruise Radio listeners.
10 issues for $15. Subscribe with promo code – Cruise Radio.
Also, don’t forget to like or comment the 15th Anniv. cover of Porthole Cruise Magazine on our Facebook Page for a chance to win a Porthole prize pack!
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review