[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI91JUNE7Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Charleston vs. Cruise Lines” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Could Charleston, SC eventually try to throw a lawsuit against cruise lines? You can read the backstory from USA Today here.
This week we interview Michelle Sinkler, Program Director with Coastal Conservation League, an environmental activist group in Charleston, SC. Find out their issues with cruises in Charleston.
Doug talks about his article he wrote on 8 tips for stress-free cruise embarkation and covers cruise news.
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings