[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI93JUNE21Mixdown.mp3″ title=”New Cruise Smoking Policies” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Cruise Guy® joins us with Cruise News. He talks about Carnival Miracle sailing year-round out of NYC, cruise lines’ modified smoking policies, and Princess Cruises pulling out of Puerto Vallarta.
We interview Byron Miller, Vice President of PR for the South Carolina Port Authority. Find out why the lawsuit being placed against Carnival Cruise Lines is so frivolous. Read this article in the Charleston, SC newspaper ‘The Post and Courier.’
Writer and blogger Chris Owen weighs in on the new smoking policy changes brought-forth by the Carnival Corporation.
New ships down under? Natalie Aroyan, cruise journalist from e-Travel Blackboard catches us up to speed.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]