[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI94JUNE27Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Save the Waves Program” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Over the weekend Cruise Line International Association hosted us aboard Oasis of the Seas to talk about their environmentally friendly ‘Save the Waves’ program.
Rich Pruitt, Associate Vice President of Environmental Programs, Royal Caribbean Cruises gave us a tour of Oasis and sits down for an exclusive one-on-one interview with us.
Marine Scientist/Author Dr. Ellen Prager talks about the impact of cruise ships on the environment and her new book Sex, Drugs, and Sea Slime: The Ocean’s Oddest Creatures and Why They Matter.
Special thanks to: Rich Pruitt, Associate Vice President of Environmental Programs, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.; Cynthia Martinez, Manager of Global Corporate Communications, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.; Eric Ruff, Executive Vice President, Public Policy and Communications, CLIA; Lanie Fagan, Director of Communications, CLIA; and Oasis of the Seas’ Environmental Officer, Ernst G. Andersen.
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants