One with the Sea: An Inspiring Rags-to-Riches Saga of the Son of an Irish Immigrant“…plus a listener review of the Explorer of the Seas and maritime attorney Jim Walker talks to us about an ongoing suit against Royal Caribbean from back in 2005.[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI96JULY12Mixdown.mp3″ title=”SS United States” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]One of the former navigational officers from the legendary SS United States talks about that experience and his new book, “
Cruise Guy® joins us with Cruise News.
Read the transcript of this episode.
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Sports Betting in Recent App Update
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Princess Cays
- Final Thoughts: 9 Pros and Cons of Majestic Princess
- Cruise News Today — October 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- MSC Will Pay River Cruise Line $2.7 Million After 2019 Collision
- Tampa Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 19 Months
- 9 Freebies on Cruise Ships
- Third U.S. Based Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Service
- Carnival Raises Nearly $300,000 in 3 Months For St. Jude