[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI96JULY12Mixdown.mp3″ title=”SS United States” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]One of the former navigational officers from the legendary SS United States talks about that experience and his new book, “One with the Sea: An Inspiring Rags-to-Riches Saga of the Son of an Irish Immigrant“…plus a listener review of the Explorer of the Seas and maritime attorney Jim Walker talks to us about an ongoing suit against Royal Caribbean from back in 2005.
Cruise Guy® joins us with Cruise News.
Read the transcript of this episode.
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022