[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI99AUG2Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Weather Channel on Hurricane Season” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]
Cruise Guy® joins us with Cruise News: Disney cutting Florida discount for Disney Dream, Royal Caribbean stock prices fall, Carnival Corporation ordering new ships, and listener question on Alaska.
The Weather Channel meteorologist Jennifer Nittoso gives us a tropic update on Tropical Storm Emily and a passenger review of Carnival Splendor. You can check out all the pictures from Carnival Splendor here.
The new app from MeetOnCruise.com is out and is pretty cool, you can download it for free.
Transcript for this week’s show is available here.
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022