[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI356DEC415.mp3″ title=”Allure of the Seas Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]Ben just returned from a two-night cruise aboard Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas. The world’s largest cruise ship that spent some time in dry dock and Europe before coming back to her homeport of Port Everglades, Florida. On this episode been talks about his first impressions of Allure of the Seas, staterooms, entertainment and what the ship is like on sea days. Since this was a two day cruise, Ben tried to squeeze as much as he could while he was onboard.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings