[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_8_22_14_AU.mp3″ title=”Allure of the Seas Review” artist=”Cruise Radio ” ]Kerry Stange joins us this week to give us a comprehensive review of Royal Caribbean largest cruise ship Allure of the Seas. Kerry and his wife recently returned from a seven-night Eastern Caribbean sailing. Kerry goes into detail about embarkation out of Terminal 18 in Port Everglades, first impressions of Allure of the Seas, the stateroom, dining venues, entertainment, and ship experience. It’s no holds barred on this Allure of the Seas review!
Stewart Chiron has Cruise News:
- Cunard announces major makeover for Queen Victoria
- What’s the status on Royal Caribbean’s Quantum of the Seas?
- Carnival Pride is going to operate unique voyages starting October 2015, what are we gonna see?
- CEO of CLIA recently released some norovirus figures – how accurate was this report and what was she trying to prove?
Listener Question Answered:
I am looking for direction on the issue of tipping. We no longer use the Dining Room for our meals. We take our meals in the buffet or specialty restaurants. We are generous with our gratuities at these venues for good service. A large portion of the tipping schedule is for dining room personnel, a service we do not use. What would be your recommendation in dealing with this discrepancy? We are told the gratuities are still circulated amongst all cruise personnel? Do we lessen the amount of tipping collected less the dining room portion?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your free quote at on the upper right side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.