Sherry Kennedy has cruise news:
- Carnival Cruise Line did their first sailing to Cuba.
- Galveston, Texas shows off their updated Cruise Terminal 2.
- All four Disney ships recently earned perfect marks on their health inspection.
- Do we know the name of Royal Caribbean’s next ship?
Question: My husband and I are looking at sailing this fall – is there really a cheaper week to cruise?
Question: If you were to put Carnival and Norwegian ships side by side, what are the major differences? We have two kids (5 and 9) and trying to find the best choice for adult fun while keeping the kiddos entertained.
Also… We get your Mediterranean cruise questions answered by CruisingExcursions.com.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift
- Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
- Princess Cruises Takes Delivery of Sky Princess
- Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
- Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
- Top Ways to Take Your Cruise to the Next Level
- Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
- Cruise Podcast: Symphony of the Seas 2019 Review + News
- Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
- Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
CRUISE NEWS14 hours ago
Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
EDITORIAL1 day ago
Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
EDITORIAL5 days ago
Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
EDITORIAL6 hours ago
Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift