Dr. Kris did a six-night cruise on Royal Caribbean’s ship Allure of the Seas. We get a full review of one of the world’s largest cruise ships and talk about the dining experiences and the western Caribbean ports of call.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news:
- Carnival Cruise Line did their first sailing to Cuba.
- Galveston, Texas, shows off their updated Cruise Terminal 2.
- All four Disney ships recently earned perfect marks on their health inspection.
- Do we know the name of Royal Caribbean’s next ship?
Question: My husband and I are looking at sailing this fall – is there really a cheaper week to cruise?
Question: If you were to put Carnival and Norwegian ships side by side, what are the major differences? We have two kids (5 and 9) and are trying to find the best choice for adult fun while keeping the kiddos entertained.
Also… We get your Mediterranean cruise questions answered by CruisingExcursions.com.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.