Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
We get a review from Richard on his seven-night Florida/Bahamas cruise aboard Royal Caribbean’s Anthem of the Seas. We discuss everything from embarkation and first impressions of this ship to food, the entertainment, and ports. This is the first time Richard has sailed with Royal Caribbean, so he has a lot to say!
Cruise Guy has cruise news on:
- United Airlines incident – could this happen to us cruising?
- Carnival makes aft pools kid-friendly
- Caribbean Princess has resurfaced after a massive dry dock
- Majestic Princess is not going to be in Asia year-round.
- What’s the cruise climate in Europe for this summer – are there any good deals to be had?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.