[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI428APR1217.mp3″ title=”Anthem of the Seas Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]We get a review from Richard on his seven-night Florida/Bahamas cruise aboard Royal Caribbean’s Anthem of the Seas. We discuss everything from embarkation and first impressions of this ship to food, the entertainment, and ports. This is the first time Richard has sailed with Royal Caribbean, so he has a lot to say!
Cruise Guy has cruise news on:
- United Airlines incident – could this happen to us cruising?
- Carnival makes aft pools kid-friendly
- Caribbean Princess has resurfaced after a massive dry dock
- Majestic Princess is not going to be in Asia year-round.
- What’s the cruise climate in Europe for this summer – are there any good deals to be had?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]