[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_NOV_7_MIX_AU.mp3″ title=”UnCruise Adventures’ SS Legacy ” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Have you ever wondered what it would be like to sail the Columbia or Snake Rivers in the Pacific Northwest? These rivers are practically untouched and have some of the best scenery that America can offer.
We are broadcasting aboard the 88-guest SS Legacy, a coastal replica steamer that sails with Un-Cruise Adventures.
On this broadcast we talk to:
- Captain of the SS Legacy, Captain Dano
- Heritage Leader/Cruise Director, Ryan
- Cruise Expert at About.com, Linda Garrison
- Savvy Navigator, Jeff Ward
- Editor of Popular Cruising, Jason Leppert
- S.S. Legacy Marvels at River Technology
- S.S. Legacy Discovers Natural Wonders
- S.S. Legacy Unveils Local History
- River Cruise Log from the SS Legacy
- River Boat Profile and Photo Tour
Support our Sponsors