[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI454OCT1217.mp3″ title=”Caribbean Princess Review + Cruise Ship Refurbishments” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]We talk with Adolfo Perez at Carnival Cruise Line about the latest refurbishment of Carnival Elation and why they are spending so much money on these ships that are 20 years old.
Richard Simms joins us with commentary about the beverage package increase with Norwegian Cruise Line and how it compares to the other packages out there.
Tim gives us a review of his eight-night sailing on Caribbean Princess.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review