[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI_362_JAN_6_16.mp3″ title=”Carnival Breeze Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_pinterest=”true” ]On this episode, Jeff gives us a Carnival Breeze review. Jeff just returned from a eight night eastern Caribbean sailing. He gives us an overview of Carnival’s newest Fun Ship.
Stewart Chiron the Cruise Guy has cruise news on:
- Norwegian Cruise Line changes branding
- NCL stiffens cancelation penalties – thoughts?
- MSC Cruises’ new island
- Port Everglades sets new passenger record
- Princess orders new ship
- Carnival giving guests option to get their room made up once or twice a day – they are calling it Comfort Matters.
I just saw where Disney pulled out of Greece and Turkey – I am booked on Carnival Vista over the summer with calls in both those countries, should I be worried that we won’t visit?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.