[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI326AUG2415.mp3″ title=”Carnival Breeze Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
Bobby and Linda just returned from an eight-night Caribbean sailing aboard Carnival Breeze from Miami. This Carnival ship was launched in 2012 and has a dozen dining and entertainment options, including a lot of Carnival’s Fun Ship 2.0 features. Bobby leaves no stone unturned on this Carnival Breeze review.
Support our Sponsors
Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]