[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_MAY_24_AU.mp3″ title=”Carnival Ecstasy Review ” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]Sherry Laskin returns to the show to talk to us about her recent sailing on Carnival Ecstasy, a Fantasy-class ship that currently does year-round sailings from Miami, Florida to the Bahamas and Western Caribbean. Sherry goes into detail about the food, entertainment, stateroom, thoughts, and impressions of Carnival Ecstasy. Hear her comprehensive Carnival Ecstasy review.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Regal Princess is on her inaugural sailing from Venice
- Royal Caribbean lays the keel for Oasis 3
- Oasis 4 recently ordered from Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Cruise Lines re-signs another year in Jacksonville, Florida
- Why use a travel agent?
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.