[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_JUN_20_14_AU.mp3″ title=”Carnival Fantasy Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]This week listener Ashley joins us about her recent sailing on Carnival Fantasy, a five-night Bahamas cruise from Charleston, South Carolina. Hear a detailed review of Carnival Fantasy, her thoughts on dining, entertainment, the ports and public areas of this cruise ship.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with cruise news:
- Could Royal Caribbean be leaning towards play-to-play entertainment
- Shipyard fire causes damage to Royal Caribbean’s Quantum of the Seas
- Is the Mexican Rivera region making a comeback?
- Holland America Line heading back to Bermuda in 2015
Listener question: Thoughts on the Carnival Cruise Line cheers program, is it worth $50 per day?
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.