[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI399SEPT2216.mp3″ title=”Episode: Carnival Freedom Review + America’s Test Kitchen” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]Holland America just announced a culinary partnership with America’s Test Kitchen in New York City. We were there for the announcement and had a chance to talk to the president of Holland America and one of the hosts of America’s Test Kitchen about the partnership.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]