Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
On this episode, we hear from Kelli about her recent trip aboard Carnival Freedom. This four-night sailing from Galveston, Texas was a Cozumel-Plus sailing, meaning that it had extra time in Cozumel. Kelli gives us a bow to stern review of Carnival Freedom, and goes into detail about the dining and her time ashore in Cozumel.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news on:
- Carnival Ecstasy gets major refurbishments
- Carnival expands popular seafood shack
- Royal Caribbean opens up more Cuba sailings with overnight stays
- MSC Cruises celebrates another milestone
- Cruise Maven
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.