[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI419FEB816.mp3″ title=”Carnival Freedom Review ” artist=”Cruise Radio” social_email=”true” ]
On this episode, we hear from Kelli about her recent trip aboard Carnival Freedom. This four-night sailing from Galveston, Texas was a Cozumel-Plus sailing, meaning that it had extra time in Cozumel. Kelli gives us a bow to stern review of Carnival Freedom, and goes into detail about the dining and her time ashore in Cozumel.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news on:
- Carnival Ecstasy gets major refurbishments
- Carnival expands popular seafood shack
- Royal Caribbean opens up more Cuba sailings with overnight stays
- MSC Cruises celebrates another milestone
- Cruise Maven
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship