[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI347NOV515.mp3″ title=”Carnival Freedom Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]Sonya just returned from a four night sailing to Cozumel aboard Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Freedom. She gives us a detailed review of the ship, food, Halloween night and entertainment. Carnival Freedom sails year-round from Galveston.
Stewart has Cruise News on:
- Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas arrives
- Another Quantum-class ship
- Carnival Miracle and Splendor China bound
- Norwegian Cruise Line add smoking area
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.