[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI420FEB1617.mp3″ title=”Carnival Goes to Cuba + Norwegian Sun Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Tina gives us a Norwegian Sun review. She recently did a four-night repositioning cruise from Vancouver to San Diego. She shares her experience on the cruise, the dining, entertainment, and what she thought of Norwegian Sun overall.
Terry Thornton works with planning and itineraries with Carnival Cruise Line. He joins us to talk about Carnival going to Cuba this summer, what we can expect on the sailings, and details the itineraries.
We get a soundbyte from Holland America Line President Orlando Ashford on their new partnership with The Oprah Magazine and her Alaska sailing she’s doing on the ms Eurodam this summer.
Cruise Guy has news on:
- Carnival Cruise Line going to Havana, Cuba
- Royal Caribbean’s Majesty of the Seas briefly shut down by the Coast Guard
- MSC Cruises bringing more ships to America and the response
- Carnival Dream undergoing a multi-million dollar dry dock
- Carnival Dream refurbishment
- Holland America partners with Oprah
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.