[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_SEPT_19_14_AU.mp3″ title=”Carnival Inspiration Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Listener Marcy Bucy from California joins us to give us her review on her latest sailing aboard Carnival Inspiration, a three-night Mexico cruise her family recently took out of Long Beach, CA.
Marcy gives us a bow-to-stern review of Carnival Inspiration and talks about the Cheers Beverage program and Faster to the Fun. Mary gives us a full Carnival Inspiration review.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Royal Caribbean is busy over in Europe cutting steel and getting Quantum of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas,and their upcoming ship that they just cut the steel on.
- Carnival’s Vacation Guarantee
- Holland America named their new ship – let me guess, it ends in dam?
- Last week we talked about NCL buying a couple new cruise lines – anything new on that front?
- Houston cig and liquor tax and how it’s affecting cruise passengers.
Support our Sponsors
- LoyalCruiser.com, get rewarded for booking your next cruise. It’s just that easy. Start getting rewarded today.
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.
- Luggage Forward, let your luggage join you on the ship, not at the airport. Get a 5% discount on your first Luggage Forward order with thepromo code Cruise Radio.