[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI360DEC2315.mp3″ title=”Carnival Journeys Cruise” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]We just returned from a 10-night sailing aboard Carnival Sunshine. This was a special Carnival Journeys sailing that gave a longer itinerary without the beaten path ports of call and programming that was unique to 1987 – like throwback sea days with captain cocktail parties, the original menu from formal night, specials Q&A sessions with the captain, and the famous midnight buffet.
We talk with the Cruise Director Jaime Dee about the Carnival Journeys sailing and some of the on board programming and also seasoned cruise veteran Stormin’ Norm.
Get all the details about Carnival Journeys here. This is part one of a two part show. The next show will focus on the ports of call, dining, and entertainment.
- Cruise Radio Insider Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
- Stormin’ Norm AKA The Cruise Duo
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review