On this episode we talk to listener Marcy who just returned from an 8 night cruise aboard Carnival Legend in Alaska. The cruise started in Vancouver and ended in Seattle. Marcy gives a full Carnival Legend review.
We talk to the creator of one of the newest cruise app out there, CruiseDeals, an iPhone app that monitors cruise prices drops. You can find price drops reduced as much as 80%. Find the app by searching “Cruise Deals” in the app store.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper right side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Carnival Cruise Line Moves Fantasy Out of Mobile
- Australia Picks Up Displaced Princess Cruise Ship
- Cruise Line Employee Celebrates 50 Years at Sea
- First Time Royal Caribbean Cruise Guide
- 5 Things to Do in Costa Maya, Mexico
- Cruise Line Continues Screening for Coronavirus, Cancels Voyage
- 11 Ways to Decorate Your Stateroom Door
- Photo Tour: MSC Divina
- Social Media Helps Cruise Lines Secure a Younger Market
- Richard Branson’s Adults-Only Cruise Ship is Delivered