[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_8_29_14_AU.mp3″ title=”Carnival Magic Review + Listener Questions ” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Houston-based listener Sonya Sherow just returned from a seven-night sailing aboard Carnival Magic, a Carnival Cruise Line ship based in Texas year-round. Sonya gives us a comprehensive review of Carnival Magic, including: embarkation from Galveston, Texas, first impressions of the ship, public areas, stateroom, food, entertainment, and the ports of call on this Western Caribbean cruise. No stone is left unturned in Sonya’s Carnival Magic Review.
- How much does a passport cost?
- How long does it take to get a passport?
- What are some economical ground transportation options between Miami International Airport and Port Miami?
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.
- Luggage Forward, let your luggage join you on the ship, not at the airport. Get a 5% discount on your first Luggage Forward order with the promo code Cruise Radio.