[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI442JUL2017.mp3″ title=”Carnival Pride Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]We get a review of Carnival Cruise Line’s Baltimore-based Carnival Pride, on a seven night exotic Caribbean cruise. We get a run down of the ship, what makes Carnival Pride so unique, and how to deal with curveballs thrown your way during your cruise.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news on:
- Sad news out of St. Maarten’s famous airport beach – what happened?
- Royal Caribbean’s big plans for Independence of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean sending another ship to Cuba
- This world cruise in 2020 lasts 131 nights
We answer a listener question about pre-paying gratuities – and why it sometimes works out in your favor.
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant