[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI331SEPT1015.mp3″ title=”Carnival Pride Review + Shore Excursion Questions” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]Craig and his family just returned from a seven-night cruise aboard Carnival Pride from Baltimore. Hear a comprehensive review of Carnival Pride.
Stewart has cruise news on:
- Carnival Liberty ends cruise in St. Thomas
- Royal Caribbean building a new cruise terminal in Miami
- Norwegian Escape conveyance
- New stores on Norwegian Escape
- Great Barrier Reef Excursion
- Sydney Shore Excursions
- Cruise Radio Insider Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises