[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI378APR2816.mp3″ title=”Carnival Splendor Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]Tina and her two kids just returned from a seven-night Caribbean cruise aboard Carnival Splendor, one of Carnival Cruise Line’s Fun Ship. On this seven night sailing they hit the eastern Caribbean and got a complete run of the ship. Hear her thoughts on everything from embarkation to excursions, and everything in between.
Cruise Guy has cruise news on:
- Carnival Magic officially in Port Canaveral (with Guy’s BBQ Smokehouse)
- Empress of the Seas cancels seven more sailings – what’s wrong?
- MSC details more of MSC Seaside – what will we see?
- Koningsdam is officially on her inaugural sailing
- Fathom makes inaugural call in Dominican Republic
We check in with Go Port Canaveral and get the latest information on Port Canaveral, the dollar parking increase at the port, and pre- and post-cruise hotels.
- Go Port Canaveral - use promo code CruiseRadio10 for 10% off your next stay.
- Cruise Radio Insider Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.