[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_APR_15_15_MIX_AU.mp3″ title=”Carnival Splendor Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Craig Kell from Chicago just returned from Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Splendor, a seven-night Eastern Caribbean sailing, roundtrip from Miami.
This was also a Carnival LIVE sailing where Craig got to experience the band Journey perform in the ship’s main theater while in St. Thomas.
Hear this bow to stern Carnival Splendor review!
We’d like to welcome a new cruise excursion company, CruisingExcursions.com. They offer over 12,000 cruise excursions. You can check out there latest offerings here.
Theresa Norton-Masek from Travel Pulse has this week’s news roundup, filling in for the vacationing Stewart Chiron.
- Carnival charging for some room service items
- Norwegian Cruise Line charges delivery fee on two ships
- Ovation of the Seas to homeport in Sydney, Australia
- Big animal statue on Anthem of the Seas
- Carnival Magic moving to Florida from Galveston
- Carnival LIVE Summer/Fall 2015 Concert Series revealed
Support our Sponsors
- Cruise Radio is brought to you by audible.com – get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/Cruise. Over 150,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player.
- Also by TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your free quote at TripInsurance.com or click here.