Terry Thornton, Sr. VP of Itinerary Planning for Carnival talks to us about the move, the itineraries and the future of Carnival Magic.
Jason Leppert from PopularCruising joins us to give us a review of Carnival Freedom and his latest six-night Western Caribbean cruise from Galveston, Texas.
Jason gives us a comprehensive review of dining, public areas, entertainment and staterooms of Carnival Freedom.
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Carnival Cruise Line Moves Fantasy Out of Mobile
- Australia Picks Up Displaced Princess Cruise Ship
- Cruise Line Employee Celebrates 50 Years at Sea
- First Time Royal Caribbean Cruise Guide
- 5 Things to Do in Costa Maya, Mexico
- Cruise Line Continues Screening for Coronavirus, Cancels Voyage
- 11 Ways to Decorate Your Stateroom Door
- Photo Tour: MSC Divina
- Social Media Helps Cruise Lines Secure a Younger Market
- Richard Branson’s Adults-Only Cruise Ship is Delivered