Tommy just returned from an eight-night Southern Caribbean sailing aboard Carnival Sunshine. He gives us a comprehensive review and what he did on this cruise.
Stewart has cruise news:
- Carnival Corp approved Cuba
- Empress canceled six sailings
- Norwegian Gem turned away from St Maarten cause of Norovirus
- Holland America expands Mexico sailings
- Man sues Disney Cruise Line over missing thumb
- Carnival Triumph leaves Galveston
A listener asks a question about a canceled cruise with a loss of money.
- 10% off cruise hotel in Port Canaveral
- Sugar Factory Orlando
- Cruise Radio Insider Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Australia Picks Up Displaced Princess Cruise Ship
- Cruise Line Employee Celebrates 50 Years at Sea
- First Time Royal Caribbean Cruise Guide
- 5 Things to Do in Costa Maya, Mexico
- Cruise Line Continues Screening for Coronavirus, Cancels Voyage
- 11 Ways to Decorate Your Stateroom Door
- Photo Tour: MSC Divina
- Social Media Helps Cruise Lines Secure a Younger Market
- Richard Branson’s Adults-Only Cruise Ship is Delivered
- Cruise Port Guide: What to Do in Astoria, Oregon