[smart_track_player url=”https://ec.libsyn.com/p/a/e/4/ae4ba04bab7f16b5/EPI321AUG715.mp3?d13a76d516d9dec20c3d276ce028ed5089ab1ce3dae902ea1d06cb8f3ed6ce5b6228&c_id=9561789″ title=”Carnival Sunshine Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]Greg and his wife just returned from a five-night Bahamas cruise aboard Carnival Sunshine. The cruise went to Nassau, Freeport, and Carnival’s private-island Half Moon Cay.
Greg gives us a Carnival Sunshine review – with no stone unturned.
Theresa Norton-Masek from Travel Pulse has cruise news:
- Norwegian Cruise Line announced some big news earlier this week: (Epic heading to Port Canaveral, talks of Cuba, and heading to Asia)
- Princess Cruises debuting the The Voice of the Ocean
- Celebrity offering evening excursions in the Caribbean
- Royal Caribbean earnings call, are they sticking with last minute no-discounting?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.