[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_OCT_3_14_Mix.mp3″ title=”Carnival Sunshine Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Listener Rick from Jacksonville, Florida returns to Cruise Radio to gives us a complete Carnival Sunshine review. Rick gives us his impressions of the ship, the food, entertainment, ports, and some first time cruise tips for Carnival Sunshine.
Emily Kaufman, has been a leading expert in travel since her first television appearance in 1996. She currently contributes to The Today Show as a frequent guest, was the travel contributor to Good Morning America, is currently the travel contributor on The Steve Harvey Show, and regularly appears as the travel expert in top 25 TV markets across the country including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and more offering practical travel tips and advice. Emily stops by this evening to give us some fall cruise travel advice.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Carnival returning to Cabo for the first time with Carnival Miracle
- Carnival adds steak in dining room for a fee
- A college student falls to his death off the mast of Carnival Ecstasy
- Free private dining restaurant will debut on Norwegian Escape
- Princess Cruises debuting a Princess at Sea app aboard Regal Princess
- We’re tracking Quantum of the Seas – what is she doing now?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]