Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
We get a review of Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Triumph on a five-night western Caribbean cruise. Not only was this his first time on Carnival, but it was his first cruise ever. The review gives a neat perspective from someone who experienced the world of cruising for the very first time.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news on:
- New details on Norwegian Bliss
- Royal Caribbean names upcoming ship – details?
- Carnival ship missed a port because of propulsion issues – what happened?
- The Bahamas wants cruisers to spend more money.
- A class action cruise lawsuit is in the works – but this lawsuit isn’t against the cruise lines.
- Is it possible to share a wifi package among friends? The packages on NCL are pretty pricey. – Diane from Fargo
- How does the disembarkation process work with getting back to the airport? Before cruise day we are arriving a day early and catching a hotel shuttle to the port. Getting back to the airport is throwing us off. – Heather from Seattle
Support Our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.