[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI429APR2017.mp3″ title=”Carnival Vista Review + Gluten Free Cruising” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]This week Ben reviews Carnival Carnival Line’s newest and hottest cruise ship, Carnival Vista. Ben sailed on a six-night western Caribbean cruise that went to Cozumel, Ocho Rios, and Grand Cayman. We get a comprehensive review of the ship, what he did once onboard, the cruise ship dining, and entertainment. Ben also touches on some cool excursions he did while in the western Caribbean.
If you have a gluten allergy, chances are you have to be very careful with what you eat – and being on a cruise is no exception. Lauren has a gluten allergy and joins us to talk about what it’s like sailing with a gluten free allergy and how the cruise lines are able to accommodate her.
- Lauren’s tips for allergy-friendly cruising
- 10 Impressive Features of Carnival Vista
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program