[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI365JAN2715.mp3″ title=”Celebrity Constellation Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]Kristin just returned from a five night western Caribbean sailing aboard Celebrity Constellation from Port Everglades – stopping in Key West and Cozumel. We get a detailed review from embarkation to disembarkation and everything in between.
Cruise Guy has cruise news:
- More cruise lines canceling Turkey
Protests in Labadee causing cancelations
New Holland America ship completes sea trials
New refurbs for Norwegian and Princess are next in line – what are we going to see?
Norwegian Getaway leaving Miami and heading to Europe – when is this going to happen?
Carnival reduced deposit sale – is it big?
- Cruise Radio Insider Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
- Celebrity Review
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Overview: Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine on a Cruise
- 18 Photos of The Bimini Beach Club & What Cruisers Should Expect
- Review: Chibang! Chinese & Mexican Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- 8 Tips, Hacks, and Ways to Save Money on a Carnival Cruise
- Cruise News Today — November 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Grand Cayman Reopens to First Cruise Ship in 20 Months
- Cruise News Today — November 25, 2021 [VIDEO]
- New MSC Seashore Arrives in Jamaica, Docks Beside Sister-Ship
- Cruise News Today — November 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Chef Emeril Lagasse Cuts Ribbon on New Carnival Cruise Restaurant