[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI328AUG2615.mp3″ title=”Crown Princess Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_pinterest=”true” ]
Vickie stops by to share her Alaska cruise review aboard Crown Princess. She goes into detail about embarkation from the Port of Seattle, her impressions, stateroom, onboard dining, ship entertainment, and Alaskan ports of call.
- Cruise Radio Insider Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
- Cruising Princess with Vickie
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.