[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI338OCT515.mp3″ title=”Cruise Etiquette Tips” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]Today we talk cruise etiquette with Vickie from Vancouver, an avid cruiser. She loves to cruise and being on board. After being fed up with how some cruise guests act onboard, she wrote an article on the ins and outs of cruise etiquette. She stresses that common courtesy goes a long way!
- Cruise Radio Insider Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
- Vickie’s article
- Vickie’s Princess Facebook Page
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.