[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_7_4_14.mp3″ title=”Cruise Ship Lecturer + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]MickeyLive is known across a variety of cruise ships for his unique ways of onboard lectures. Mickey isn’t using your typical overhead projector or marker board to teach cruise ship passengers, he uses modern day technology like GPS and his cutting edge photography skills.
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® stops by with Cruise News:
- Costa announces Costa Concordia to be removed in July
- 11 lbs of cocaine found on Carnival Liberty in Port Canaveral
- Small fire on Holland America’s Westerdam
- Cruise parking in Galveston starts sparks lawsuit
- American Cruise Lines launches new river boat
- Low water levels in Europe are getting river cruisers stuck!
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Insure My Trip, travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.