[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI417JAN2617.mp3″ title=”Cruise Ship Tipping + Serenade of the Seas Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]On this episode, we answer some of your questions about cruise ship tipping. We cover the tipping process, if you should remove your gratuities when traveling with an infant, and how you need to be careful when tipping. Sheri from CruiseTipsTV tackles all your questions.
Kris recently returned from Royal Caribbean’s Serenade of the Seas, aboard 13-night cruise in the Baltic. Kris recounts his experiences, talks to us about the dining and food, as well as ports. This sailing only had one sea day and the itinerary sounds amazing!
- CruiseTipsTV Youtube Channel
- Cruise Radio News Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.